- Intellectual Property and Restrictions on Use
This website contains information which is owned by or is licensed to Scholarly Horizons including but not limited to text, design, layout, graphics, organization, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other information related to the website. This information is protected under applicable intellectual property laws. Reproduction, distribution, publication, or any other use other than in accordance with the following paragraph is strictly prohibited:–
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to
access and use this website strictly in accordance with these terms;
- to use this website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- to download or print out information from the website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that all copyright and other intellectual property notices therein are unchanged.
- You may link to content on this web, but you may not create a link to this website from another website or document, without prior written permission from Scholarly Horizons.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising from such use of this website is subject to the laws of South Africa.