The events highlighted below are open to the public without charge.
You are welcome to attend.
Please register, as stated on the invitations. If you have any queries, please email Denise.Nicholson@scholarlyhorizons.com
Fair Use or Fared Use: How Fair Use Promotes Innovation & Creativity in an Information Economy
- Hybrid Seminar at University of Cape Town, South Africa – December 2022
- 13 December 2022 (10.30-12.00 (SAST)
- “Fair Use or Fared Use: How Fair Use Promotes Innovation & Creativity in an Information Economy“ by Prof. Tom Lipinski, Univ. of Wisconsin Milwaukee, US.
- To attend IN PERSON at UCT, please register at email@example.com by 3.12.2022. Limited seating.
- If you would like to attend the above seminar ONLINE VIA MS TEAMS, please register at https://bit.ly/3W7mAI9 by 11.12.2022